Founding Partner, Chartered Accountant and Statutory Auditor
François-Xavier Tanguy began his career in 2000 with Arthur Andersen in accompaniment/chartered accountancy before joining Constantin Associés in its offices in Paris and then London as manager.
Drawing from these eight years of experience, he developed high-level financial expertise, particularly in audit and transactions services for a broad range of companies of all sizes and in various regions throughout the world (Europe, Africa, Middle East, overseas territories).
From 2008 to 2011, François-Xavier Tanguy, inspired by the world of the internet and business creation, took the leap from advising to entrepreneurship by creating an innovative start-up in new technologies and Web 2.0.
On the strength of this complementary experience in financial and entrepreneurial matters, François-Xavier is an essential contact to best advise entrepreneurs and business leaders with a business vision.
François-Xavier likes entrepreneurs, innovation, new technologies, sailing and long-distance travel.
- Advising entrepreneurs, for business creation and development, raising funds and a good knowledge of the French entrepreneurial and web ecosystem
- Statutory Auditor and Chartered Accountant
- Certifying auditor for capital contributions and corporate transformation
- Purchase audits (Transactions services)
- Operational audit: Analysing procedures and assessing internal control
Tel: +33 (0)9 80 61 84 93
Mob: +33 (0)6 95 71 83 33